Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Birthday to me! Tomorrow is my 28th birthday. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We went to San Antonio for a week to visit Brandon's family and I have been playing catch-up ever since. AND there hasn't been a lot going on.




This is a picture of Dante. He likes to chill at the top of the stairs, always ready to spring into action in the event that the doorbell rings.

2 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

I was wondering where you had been!! Glad to see you're back on the blog.

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We'll have to celebrate you at the next GrandSunday!! I hope it's a great one tomorrow. :)

mcjacobsjournal said...

Okay, I just realized that I was out of town when you first posted this blog, and your birthday is NOT tomorrow....it was FRIDAY!! Oops! Sorry! We'll still celebrate you at the family shin dig!! :)

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker