Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back to Work
Well, I went back to work this week. Only for two half days...but I am tired. AND who would want to leave this precious little face...
I guess that I am fortunate to be able to pretty much set my own schedule and work only half days, but I would much rather be at home with Lane. We are still looking for suitable childcare for her, so please keep this in your prayers.

Here are some family pictures from this past week.

Great Grannie Bush and Lane


Grandpa (my dad) and Lane

Four generations. Brandon's grandparents (Roy and Shirley), his mom (Sherry), Brandon, & Lane

3 comments:

Melissa said...

These are pictures to treasure for a lifetime. Going back to work can be tough but it is nice that your are able to kind of make your own schedule.

JulieC said...

Brandon's grandparents look so YOUNG!!! Wow! Anyway, yay for new pics, and go you for making it through the first week back at work. Take care of yourself while you're home! :) We'll be praying for good childcare!

David, Ashley & girls said...

I just love Brandon's mom. She looks so genuinely happy. That is great.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker