Sunday, August 10, 2008

In honor of the Summer Olympics...



My aunt Paula brought these back from Thailand for me...I love them! Anyway, just thought this was appropriate for the Olympics in China...Go Michael Phelps...he's my favorite olympian(mommy's too)...he kicks so fast in the water...just like me .

4 comments:

Shanta said...

silky sweet! She is gorgeous as always.

Shanta said...

Hey, wait! I just went back and read the last post. I knew that story sounded familiar! Ah.. the junior social at DQ. I definitely remember that. And B-BOC and I went to that grub as "Zest-fully clean" in towels. Those were the days. Congrats and Happy anniversary to you and Finchie. You are a wonderful couple. Blessings!

The Gills said...

Haha, I'm lovin these new posts from Lane herself. She's such a smart girl...making posts at the age of almost 8 months.

David, Ashley & girls said...

that is great. you'll want to keep that forever.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker