Friday, October 10, 2008

This and That

I have been needing to post some of these pictures for a while. The first three are pictures of a nap mat that I made...I am considering putting this on my etsy site.



These are Lane's new pajamas. When I saw them I had to buy them for her since...1) there are monkeys all over them, 2) the tag at the top says "I'm not tired" (ref. video posted on 9/24/08), and 3)they had them in her size.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Cute nap mat! I love the colors and the cordouroy.

Lane in her pj's is too cute! I love the little shirt and pants sets. So adorable!!

David, Ashley & girls said...

Those pjs are so cute. where did you get them? i love the nap mat. Was it hard to make? you did a great job.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker