Happy 1st Birthday Lane
12 months of Lane, I put her 12 month picture in yesterday. It is kind of bittersweet that the frame is full now. I can't believe how the time has flown by...to think a year ago I was lying in the hospital and Brandon's family was speeding up I35 to make it to Fort Worth before Lane came in to the world. At 12 months she still only has two teeth, is just on the verge of walking, says "mama" and "dada", loves giving kisses and hugs, can wave "bye-bye" on command, her favorite things to eat are banana and puffs, and already has the funniest personality.
5 comments:
I can't believe she's ONE tomorrow!!! Crazy! I remember this day, too, because I was SUPER jealous that you got to be in labor:)
I also love your frame with all of her pictures in it. Where did you get it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LANE!!
wow. a year goes by fast. savor EVERY MOMENT. they grow sooooo fast. your family is just precious. can't wait to see ya'll this weekend.
if only we could slow it all down...happy birthday sweet lane!
Happy Birthday Lane! :)
Jennie- She is just SO precious! Kids are truly little miracles from God! And they grow up WAY too fast! That is absolutely adorable that she feeds the dogs and lets them lick her hands! TJ LOVES those puffs too. I had to quit buying them because he would start throwing a tantrum if I didn't let him eat the whole bottle in one sitting! The 12 months frame is gorgeous! I have never seen one of those before but I wish I had one for all my kids now! And man, I can't believe she's 1 already! I still can't believe my TJ is 1!
Post a Comment