Thanks for sharing her wave! Too cute!!!!
Hi sweet Lane! I love your bow! Your hair is really getting long...I miss you and so does G-Paw love you -Memaw
Giggles! Those are cute pics and faces. Love the HI video too.
Wow it looks like she leaves the hair bow alone! Claire takes it out of her hair and puts it in her mouth. She thinks it is funny. I like her wave. So cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing her wave! Too cute!!!!
Hi sweet Lane! I love your bow! Your hair is really getting long...I miss you and so does G-Paw love you -Memaw
Giggles! Those are cute pics and faces. Love the HI video too.
Wow it looks like she leaves the hair bow alone! Claire takes it out of her hair and puts it in her mouth. She thinks it is funny. I like her wave. So cute.
Post a Comment