Miss Lane look at you go!! You are walking so well and still rockin to the tunes! As for people that ask when is the next one coming, I always said we are just loving getting to watch this one grow and we'll all know when the time is right for a sibling. Mother in laws shouldn't give advice, but here I go... your decision is the only one that matters on spacing your family. Enjoy every "phase", they grow too quickly! We love getting to see Brandon in her face and her little glances. Love you all and miss you! Hugs and kisses from Memaw
She walks like Torgo... The master is most pleased. LANE, YOU'RE DOING SO GOOD! Aunt Ashley is VERY proud of you and wishes she could be there to cheer for you every time.
YEA! She's finally got some hair to fix up real cute, you know besides the normal head band. : ) I am so excited to come to Texas in two weeks to see everyone. Lane I'm challenging you to a walking race so you better keep practicing! Miss you guys.
5 comments:
All that hair and beautiful blue eyes. She is really walking good!!!
Miss Lane look at you go!! You are walking so well and still rockin to the tunes!
As for people that ask when is the next one coming, I always said we are just loving getting to watch this one grow and we'll all know when the time is right for a sibling. Mother in laws shouldn't give advice, but here I go... your decision is the only one that matters on spacing your family. Enjoy every "phase", they grow too quickly! We love getting to see Brandon in her face and her little glances. Love you all and miss you!
Hugs and kisses from Memaw
She walks like Torgo... The master is most pleased. LANE, YOU'RE DOING SO GOOD! Aunt Ashley is VERY proud of you and wishes she could be there to cheer for you every time.
she is beautiful littel girl. How time goes fast.
YEA! She's finally got some hair to fix up real cute, you know besides the normal head band. : ) I am so excited to come to Texas in two weeks to see everyone. Lane I'm challenging you to a walking race so you better keep practicing!
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment