Family Reunion
Saturday we went to my dad's family reunion in Gainesville, Texas. This year's theme was "nifties fifties," so I made Lane a poodle skirt for the event.
"How do I get this thing to stay up?"
Aunt Meagan and Lane hanging out at the reunion. She was a BIG help corralling Lane throughout the day. And she made and brought me this cool laptop sleeve for my new Dell. I love it! And I was looking at some last week...sometimes we do this, kind of read each others thoughts. We also wear the same kind of clothes on the same day sometimes too. Freaky!
4 comments:
you did a great job on the poodle skirt. lane is such a cutie. love your new laptop sleeve. i need one of those.....
Meagan did a great job on the lap top sleeve. Very cute and so is Lane's poodle skirt.
Love the poodle skirt!!! Meagan show'd us that laptop sleeve pattern on the girls trip she didn't waste anytime putting it use! I like the quilting design on the flap, very impressive. Lucky you.
It was so good to see you and your family at the reunion!
Post a Comment