Oahu, Hawaii

We were able to stay at the Hilton resort courtesy of Brandon's travelling for work.
Below is the view from our balcony.

Of course, I couldn't get away without taking some pictures of the gorgeous flowers.



Another view from our hotel.

Our hotel also had several parrot perches, flamingos, and even penguins.

While in Hawaii, I decided to go native...and get a Polynesian tattoo on my wrist.
Okay, so really a Polynesian drew the "tattoo" with a sharpie on my wrist.

Here are some Luau pictures...this was my favorite part of the trip.
6 comments:
I'm looking forward to this scrapbook! We had so much fun with Lane, but I know, for a fact, that she was ready to be with momma and dadda. I'm glad ya'll had a fun time! Thanks for the necklace!
SO fun!! I have been wanting to go back to Hawaii lately...and these pictures just about put me over the edge:) So glad y'all enjoyed some "together" time!
Awesome! I can't imagine leaving my babies for a week right now... Not that Rob and I couldn't use it!!! It's just that I'm with them all the time, I honestly can't imagine a whole week without them around! And Hawaii! Man... I've hardly been out of Texas! Looks beautiful and like you had a wonderful time!
Looks like lots of fun! Your snorkeling pictures turned out really good.
Glad you and Brandon had a great time and were able to see and experience the island. I am also glad to hear that Lane had a wonderful time with her Gepaw and Memaw while ya'll were away.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. Hawaii is truly a place that you have to experience to really appreciate it. I would say that no matter how many times I went to a luau with visitors I never got tired to them.
Post a Comment