Cutie Pa-tutie!
Lane is so much FUN! She has started talking all the time...1/2 of the time we have no idea what she is saying. She also loves her "Baby Can Read" dvds and loves to watch them and dance to the music. I still haven't captured her "dance" on video but I am working on it. It is pretty funny to watch.
Aunt Meagan gave Lane these hair clips for her birthday last year. And one of them was a perfect match to her new shirt...like it was made to go together.
3 comments:
The shirt is cute, and the clip just makes the look even more adorable! Although it still wouldn't be nearly as cute if it weren't Lane wearing it! :) She is so adorable! Her and TJ really need a playdate!
I want a video of her dancing to her "Baby Can Read" video. Also, did you tell her, "it's baby can read," not "baby can dance?" Also, Don't ask me why I'm commenting at 2 in the morning.
I noticed her hairclip in the first picture before you even mentioned it! that shirt and clip definitely looks like it could have been sold as a set. Good find! And yes like everyone else I think she's super cute! I wish I was going to get to see her this weekend :(
Post a Comment