Monday, May 31, 2010

Kitchen #2
I got this one for free from my cousin, refinished it to give to my MIL for her play room. It was originally meant to be a cupboard and I just painted burners on it to be an oven.


AFTER

Memorial Weekend
We went to SA for the weekend. We had a fun trip to the zoo
with counsin Hudson and the family.



The giraffe was eating...bummer.

Above: this was the toddler area of the zoo. This the cave with earthworms.
Below: this is a cave they could walk into to see the prairiedogs up close.

2 comments:

Ken and Barbie said...

Great photos of this RAPIDLY growing baby. Thanks, Grandad

Melissa said...

I am glad the cupboard worked out to make a great new stove:) It looks great!! Lane as really changed in the last few months! Can't wait to see you next weekend!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker