Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And so it begins...
The ping, ping, bang of little fingers making music. If you know Lane, you know she loves music and has since she was a several months old. So we have always talked about encouraging this in her...so last Sunday we made our first Craigslist purchase...something we hope to enjoy for a long time.




7 comments:

MartyF said...

Wow, nice job you guys! She DOES like music. Can't wait for her first recital! I see you put it in the Dining Room...perhaps so she can play dinner music for you?

Danielle said...

That is a great way to encourage the love of music. Can't wait to hear her first notes.

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Our set up is not so nice. We have a garage sale Mickey mouse key board on a window sill. HA. Whitney is in piano lessons this summer. VERY nice piano!
ashley

alisha said...

Love the redo on the site- though I was very used to some Lane as soon as the page would load! :P

Very jealous of the piano! I have been wanting to get one for our kiddos since before any of them were born. One of these days, I'm hoping that the one that belong to my granny will come to us. She's the whole reason I wanted to get my kids to learn in the first place!

The Gills said...

Can't wait to hear her first compositions in person the next time I visit!

Ashley Ebrom said...

So, Where are the videos of ping-ping-pinging? I want to see the little sevant!

Decah Lipscomb said...

While visiting Lane and family a week after they bought the piano I had the opportunity to hear her go ping, ping, bang, bang, bang on the piano. I know I heard some promising music coming from the ivory keys and can't wait to hear her first piece she plays.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker