Piano Concert...Lane style
Great Music Lane!!!
YES!!!! I have been waiting anxiously for this! Good job, Lane!
She actually sounds pretty good! No horrible note combinations. I'm glad you posted this too. I knew it was about time she should have some beautiful work composed or in this case improvisated (if that's a word). : )
We think she's showing GREAT technique. See how high she was holding her wrists...at least some of the time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great Music Lane!!!
YES!!!! I have been waiting anxiously for this! Good job, Lane!
She actually sounds pretty good! No horrible note combinations. I'm glad you posted this too. I knew it was about time she should have some beautiful work composed or in this case improvisated (if that's a word). : )
We think she's showing GREAT technique. See how high she was holding her wrists...at least some of the time!
Post a Comment