Congratulations!!! So excited for yall, and will be praying for this sweet one as it grows!
YEA!!! We're excited for y'all, too : )
Congratulations! I was so going crazy to ask you after I lucked into standing there when Grandma made a slip! So excited!
how exciting! lots of prayers headed your way!
I am so very happy for you guys. I can't wait to see you. Lane will be a great big sister!Ashley
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! So excited for yall, and will be praying for this sweet one as it grows!
YEA!!! We're excited for y'all, too : )
Congratulations! I was so going crazy to ask you after I lucked into standing there when Grandma made a slip! So excited!
how exciting! lots of prayers headed your way!
I am so very happy for you guys. I can't wait to see you. Lane will be a great big sister!
Ashley
Post a Comment