Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma finally get to visit

My dad and his wife finally got to come and see Quinn last night. They went on a two week vacation right after she was born so they hadn't come by yet.



Lane was not feeling well and did not want to pose for pictures but I snuck one in while she wasn't expecting it.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad they came to visit! Great pics:)

alisha said...

I didn't know your dad had gotten remarried. He looks like he's doing good, and is happy. I'm glad for that. I have a lot of good memories of your daddy when we were little. :)

And, my word Lane looks so grown in this picture. Her hair sure has gotten long too. Sweet pretty Lane! And sweet pretty Quinn now too! Congratulations again!

The Gills said...

And Dad thinks that I hold Quinn akwardly... :)

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker