Thursday, September 14, 2006

Zoe likes to pretend that she is human any chance she can get. So as soon as I get out of the shower and start to brush my hair, she jumps on the bed and lays her head on the pillow. Just FYI, she is laying on Brandon's pillow...this is her usual spot.







She's not spoiled...not really...
When we went to San Antonio for a week in August, the whole family took a 2 day trip to Corpus Christie. We took the dogs with us. Anyway, Brandon's parents got us our own hotel room with a king size bed. Both of the dogs LOVED it, there was plenty of room for us and them. Well, in the morning I was trying to feed them breakfast so that the humans could go eat breakfast and Zoe wouldn't get out of the bed. So in desperation I put the food bowl on the bed in front of her. SHE ATE HER BREAKFAST IN BED!!! Brandon says that she is lazy and spoiled, I just think the girl knows how to have a good time.

6 comments:

David, Ashley & girls said...

I love that! Hope she doesn't think that is going to happen everyday. Girls love to be pampered!

mcjacobsjournal said...

That is so cute!! I think you're right...she knows how to do her mornings right! And, she probably knew that y'all were on vacation in Corpus and she should get to have breakfast in bed! Too funny. :)

Melissa said...

TOO CUTE! I just love labs. She looks a lot likemy Sandy:)

Colette said...

So spoiled, but worth every bit of it! Something tells me Brandon might be jealous because he does not get breakfast in bed like Zoe does!

LAYGO said...

Like Colette doesn't know what spoiled pets are?

NINJA PLEASE!

Let me find the pix of the cats sleeping on a pillow called . . . Colette's face.

Cassie said...

Our dog, Gracie, does the same thing...except she lays on my pillow...I'll have to teach her to lay on Austin's:)

Cassie

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker