Saturday, October 07, 2006


Ashley and me our Senior year in high school












Ashley and Me in 2006, at our 10th year reunion.

I can't believe we are old enough to have a 10th year reunion. WOW! I don't think we look much different. Maybe a little wiser. All in all the reunion was okay, we got to visit with old friends and see people that we haven't seen in a long, long time.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

We just had our 10th reunion also. No one seems to have changed much. Look at how shinny you are!!!!!!

Colette said...

WOW! You two have not changed much at all, and I agree that you look totally skinny in the photo!!! Hot stuff!

David, Ashley & girls said...

Jennie, you just got prettier.

David, Ashley & girls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker