Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lane's Quilt

My mom made Lane a quilt for Christmas. She had some finishing touches to add so we just actually got possession of the quilt last week. Here she is playing on her new quilt from Grandma.

AND here is her newest facial expression...the pitiful pouty lip...awww.


More play time on the quilt


I know, I know there are already so many pictures of her on her jungle mat...but she just loves this thing and she spends a lot of time kicking and talking to the animals.

3 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

love the quilt...also love the pouty face, so dramatic these girls are :)

Cassie said...

What a beautiful present! Sweet Lane is also just getting cuter and cuter! I love all of her expressions:)

David, Ashley & girls said...

Your mom did a great job. Laney will cherish that forever.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker