We had baby dedication day at church this morning. Here we are with our good friends, The Barkers, who dedicated their daughter (Blake) this morning along side of Lane.
Here is most of our life group...we went from no kids to five kids.
Lane in her purple dress that Memaw and Gepaw bought for her to wear today.
5 comments:
aww, such good pictures. My parents were talking about how beautiful lane's eyes are, I'm glad we got to dedicate them together.
Five kids? Who is the fifth?
They weren't able to make it so, Selah is not in the picture.
I did not mean to post that other thing twice. It was just the computer I was working had issues.
I wish I could have been there. It is an important thing for the parents to dedicate their babies. It is good so many friends were there so they can hold you accountable in the future.
Lane looks beautiful in her dress. And the family is just so cute.
Happy First Mother's Day. I am so happy you are a mother!
Post a Comment