Katy Beaver? I haven't heard that name in a while. How the heck are ya?
It is so good you have these sounds on video. Slowly you forget. Sad but true. You will listen to this in a year or two and a tear will form in the corner of your eye. It is just so sweet!
4 comments:
1) Happy Mother's Day!! I hope it was great:)
2) Lane sweet little voice is adorable! She's so strong, too! She'll be rolling all over the place before too long!
Our sweet babies look and SOUND the same! Lots of "talking"and singing! One of my favorite sounds. Caleb's "AMEN" is also one of my favorite sounds!
Rusty think watching Lane on the videos and seeing her pictures is
so much fun. He likes to see them over and over again.
Katy Beaver? I haven't heard that name in a while. How the heck are ya?
It is so good you have these sounds on video. Slowly you forget. Sad but true. You will listen to this in a year or two and a tear will form in the corner of your eye. It is just so sweet!
Post a Comment