Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Lane!



Thank you Gepaw and Memaw for my monkey (shown above) and my rockin' 1/2 birthday hat. Mommy says I look so adorable in it...I don't know what that means but she smiles when she says it, so it must be good. Can't wait to see you next week.

Love, Lane

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy 6 months, Lane!! It's seems like just yesterday that I was a tad jealous (and super excited, of course) that you had entered the world and Caleb was still sitting comfy in my tummy!

It's been so fun to see how much you've changed in the past 6 months! You're such a big girl now.

We can't wait to see you soon!

David, Ashley & girls said...

So cute! Oh my gosh she is just precious. She definitely needs a half a cake.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker