Who says a little heckling doesn't get results...thanks daddy for all of your encouraging words.
Hooray for Lane! I can't wait to see her roll in person!
Good job Lane! Now watch out...she's ready to go.
Way to go, Lane!! She's getting so big! Love it.
High five to Lane! That was great. I love her poca-dot outfit. Love you Svjetlana
Hahahahahaha. :P Did you tell Brandon that Grandma has had a bit more experience rolling over than Lane has?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hooray for Lane! I can't wait to see her roll in person!
Good job Lane! Now watch out...she's ready to go.
Way to go, Lane!! She's getting so big! Love it.
High five to Lane! That was great. I love her poca-dot outfit. Love you Svjetlana
Hahahahahaha. :P
Did you tell Brandon that Grandma has had a bit more experience rolling over than Lane has?
Post a Comment