Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mommy is soooooo funny! Lane laughs at me all the time...I can get her to laugh sometimes by just looking at her.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Baby laughs are the best! Too precious!! I can't help but laugh along.

Melissa said...

What a happy little baby!

alisha said...

That is so adorable! And so very cute! That's one thing we just can't seem to get out of TJ. He holds it in as hard as he can and when he finally lets out one little giggle, he starts grunting to make sure no more giggles come out. It's pretty hilarious, but I'm still waiting for the giggles with him!

JulieC said...

SUPER cute laughing! :) And I LOOOOOVE the necklaces! I might have to invest in one soon!

Cassie J said...

Too cute!!! She favors the Bush side to me on this one. Sometimes I think she looks like Brandon and then sometimes I see your family. This one I defintley see the Bush family. Wish we where closer for more visits! Let us know when you get to San Antonio maybe we could find a way to connect for a visit.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker