Photo Shoot
Here are some pictures from a recent photo shoot that Memaw and Gepaw had done while we were visiting them in San Antonio. Lane did so well. She smiled and smiled for the camera. It was difficult to choose which pictures to purchase (thank you Memaw!).
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS those are adorable!!!! LOVE them! :)
Wonderful pictures! ...and love the swim suit and sun glasses. I have not had internet so haven't been able to check this in a while. I have really enjoyed looking at all the past few entries. I am going to check out the things you are selling now.
She not only got some cute pictures but it looks like she had fun doing it:)
SO sweet! I love her in red! And she's SUCH a big girl!! Love them.
I like the bottom one the best so I expect at least wallet size : ) The SB room has a futon for when company comes. Probably not the most comfortable but it fits in the allotted space. I add a comforter to the top to make it a little better. And we also have a twin size air mattress that's pretty comfortable.
Post a Comment