My 30th birthday was Monday (Labor Day) and this is what I came down stairs to at Brandon's parent's house, 30 of my favorite things wrapped up. How cool is that!
Happy Birthday to the Finchers! :) I love the 30 gift idea!!! I'll have to remember that one for future needs.
And, I just spent time getting caught up on your blog (i was over a month behind!), and I loved the post about you and Brandon's story. I never knew the details, and it was so sweet to read how God brought you together.
I hope you both had a fabulous weekend celebrating!
5 comments:
What did you get? What were in the 30 bags? That is so cool.
Lane is cute in her yellow ducky towel. Did you make it?
We look forward to seeing you soon. Is your hair shorter, I can't tell in that picture?
Did you cut your hair?
YES. I cut my hair.
Happy Birthday!! I am so sorry we couldn't make the fun night of celebration! Adam had a football game last night...
I hope yall had a great time! Happy 30th!!
Happy Birthday to the Finchers! :) I love the 30 gift idea!!! I'll have to remember that one for future needs.
And, I just spent time getting caught up on your blog (i was over a month behind!), and I loved the post about you and Brandon's story. I never knew the details, and it was so sweet to read how God brought you together.
I hope you both had a fabulous weekend celebrating!
Post a Comment