Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shout Out!
Shout out to my brother-in-law, Josh, for making this awesome vinyl wall sign. I absolutely love it. And if you love it to, he can make what ever phrase and size you would like. Just email me and I will forward it on to him. The rest are just some random pics that were on my camera.


Excuse the patches on the wall, I had a collage of pictures hanging there and I haven't sanded them down yet.


Whenever I go to work on Saturday mornings, Brandon and Lane like to sleep in...I think it is so cute how Lane snuggles up to her daddy.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the wall, very nice!
Lane looks so cute snuggled up to her daddy! Daddy should enjoy it while he can soon she will be up early and staying up:)

Anonymous said...

What are the letters made of? Are they individual letters or is it a big piece? I need more information. I love it.
Ashley

Jennie said...

The letters are vinyl and they just the letters. They are not permanent and can be removed if needed. Pretty cool, huh?

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I bet it was time consuming to put it up. how did you get it so straight? Does he have a website? What are his prices?

Jennie said...

It took a total of about 20 minutes to put up and as far as I know he doesn't have a website but if you email me what you want I can find out how much he would charge.

Anonymous said...

www.profilesigns.com

email: josh@profilesigns.com

JulieC said...

That is SO cool!!! I love the wall! :) And Lane is SOOOO adorable, I can't get over it!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker