Lane looks so sweet in her Halloween gear! And that Hudson is a looker, too. I can't wait to meet him!
Lane is the sweetest lil' monkey ever! Love it!Can't wait to meet Mr. Hudson! I have been anxious to hear of his arrival!! He is beautiful (I think you can say that about boys when they are babies:) )
I was wondering if that baby had come yet! I'm glad to hear he's come and he is very cute! Lane looks very adorable as well! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lane looks so sweet in her Halloween gear! And that Hudson is a looker, too. I can't wait to meet him!
Lane is the sweetest lil' monkey ever! Love it!
Can't wait to meet Mr. Hudson! I have been anxious to hear of his arrival!! He is beautiful (I think you can say that about boys when they are babies:) )
I was wondering if that baby had come yet! I'm glad to hear he's come and he is very cute! Lane looks very adorable as well! :)
Post a Comment