What a fun party! Too bad we can't capture the lucious sounds of frosting being slirped off the back of your hand. It was soooo good Mommy! It's hard to believe how fast the year has gone! Lane you are a precious baby girl, Brandon and Jennie you are wonderful parents. Blessings to all of you!
How cute! I'm so sorry we had to miss it! I totally screwed up and forgot to tell Rob before he made his schedule and he couldn't change it. We tried to get the company car and it didn't work out! :( SORRY!
Looks like we missed tons of fun though! And what a great job on the cake! It looks awesome! I wish I could pull the pics up bigger though!
6 comments:
How fun!! I love the safari theme! And as always, Lane looked adorable!!
It was a great party. I am glad I could be there. You did great on the cake.
What a fun party! Too bad we can't capture the lucious sounds of frosting being slirped off the back of your hand. It was soooo good Mommy!
It's hard to believe how fast the year has gone! Lane you are a precious baby girl, Brandon and Jennie you are wonderful parents. Blessings to all of you!
i need bigger pictures :) sorry blake was such a downer at the party, she's feeling much better now tho.
Yes! Bigger pictures please! i need to be able zoom and such
How cute! I'm so sorry we had to miss it! I totally screwed up and forgot to tell Rob before he made his schedule and he couldn't change it. We tried to get the company car and it didn't work out! :( SORRY!
Looks like we missed tons of fun though! And what a great job on the cake! It looks awesome! I wish I could pull the pics up bigger though!
See ya'll on the 20th!
Post a Comment