For Aunt Meagan:
My sister, Meagan, asked me to post a video of Lane eating a cookie, because she heard her laughing on the phone one night and asked me what Lane was doing...she was eating a cookie. She is getting more teeth...I think we are up to five now...so she has really been proud of her ability to bite into food. Anyway, this is typically how it goes...she eats most of it and then shares what is left with Dante and Zoe.
5 comments:
She is already good at sharing and likes it!
omygoodness, that is adorable. ryan and i just laughed and laughed.
Cute. I like how she shares with the dogs. She really does use her teeth. She is getting more hair! I like her smile. Thanks for sharing. I know it takes a lot of time when you are really busy. You are doing great!
she is so cute and growing so fast. I am so happy that she gets along with Dante and Zoe so fabulously. Love you all.
Love that giggle!
Post a Comment