Sunday, May 31, 2009

Latest Project and Cool Toddler "Must Have!"

I am really bad about not doing before and after photos on my various projects, but I remembered this time. We recently updated our "guest" bathroom a.k.a Lane's bathroom to monkey decor. I decided to make wall art to go with the new decor.


BEFORE


AFTER



And if you have a toddler...this item is a "must have." It is the snack trapper. It allows the child to reach in and get a snack without spilling the whole bowl. It's great! I got it a Kid to Kid.




And this is a picture of us from Memorial Weekend. Brandon's cousin, who is a budding photographer took this for us. And kudos to Lane, she was able to be cute and smile with a 102.4 temperature. She's all better now, thank goodness.

4 comments:

alisha said...

I so need that bowl! Thanks for the tip!

Great little family pic! We so need to get ours! I'm finally down below the 200's, so we'll be doing pics soon! My goal was to get below 200 pounds before we took them!

Sarah Lou said...

love the monkey art!

The Gills said...

Those monkeys turned out really cute. Can't wait to see the bathroom in person.

AshleyEbrom said...

I love the bathroom. I so would have loved to have a monkey bathroom... Lucky Lane. The monkeys look so good. Did you use a pattern or freehand 'em?

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker