Opportunity to Give and Get
The woman that keeps Lane is having a fundraiser for ALS. Her husband died one year ago from Lou Gehrig's Disease. Her daughter-in-law sells "At home America" products. She is using this venue to raise money for the foundation. The candles smell great and are reasonably priced. A portion of the proceeds will go to the ALS foundation that works to find a cure for Lou Gerig's Disease. There is a picture of what the candles look like below. The scents available are: Vanilla Bean, Heaven Scent (orange, cinnamon, and cloves), Fresh Linen, Passion Fruit & Kiwi, Cider & Spice, and Totally Tropical Coconut. The 7 oz. candles sell for $11.00 and there is no tax applied. If you would like to give a little to get a little, just leave me a comment and let me know what scent you would like.
2 comments:
I'll take one of the Heaven Scents. Just let me know what I need to do:)
I'll take a Heaven Scent and a Vanilla Bean
Post a Comment