Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can anyone guess what this is? FYI: It is not a kilo of illegal drugs, even though that is what it looked like to me.

That's right...Baby Can Read...or we hope she will be able to soon with these flash cards and videos...we'll let you know how it goes.





4 comments:

Cassie said...

I may be in the complete dark...but I've never heard of these. I'm interested to see how it goes! Keep us posted!!

~holly said...

we did similar things with indyanna. it's pretty cool. i highly suggest teaching her sign language as well. it's so awesome to KNOW what she is wanting instead of guessing and getting it wrong and in return your child gets all frustrated. simple signs like "more" and "eat" or "drink" or "dog" or "all done" or "milk" makes all the difference in the world.

Anonymous said...

let me know...sounds cool. ~Ashley

The Gills said...

I'm glad you finally got your order. Don't forget to add Meagan to one of the flash cards :)

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker