Thursday, July 16, 2009

My cousin, made Lane this cute outfit.
Thank you Cousin Cassie


Here is a picture from Tuesday when I got to watch Blake (Lane's BFF). The girls played so well together.

3 comments:

~holly said...

lane is such a CUTIE PIE! we would love to make lane some bows. i really really enjoy making them! they're fast and fun to make. lane requested half that size--that's the only problem! i can't seem to make them smaller. LOL. no really i can. indyanna just likes them big. tell lane to check the mail next week. any color combo request?

alisha said...

That outfit is adorable! I can't wait to see the bows Holly makes for her!

Cassie J said...

Ahh Lane is such a cute model!! Thanks for posting so I can see it in action. Love the pics you post of Lane and her BFF all the time, what nice memories for them in the future.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker