Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yea Rain!
After Lane and I got completely soaked twice in May, in a downpour, I ordered us raincoats. Then, no rain...until today! So we put our raincoats on and went to Michaels.


In other things, I found the pattern for this super cute purse and couldn't wait to make it. Here is the finished product...and I have different material to make one more. It is reversible too! How awesome is that!



8 comments:

Cassie said...

SO cute. (The raincoats and your purse.) I love the fabric that you used...and I love even more that it's reversible!

~holly said...

ya'll are too cute. love the flower on the purse. that's really cool

The Gills said...

I recognize those fabrics...afterall, I just might be HobbyLobby's biggest fan and customer. :) That is a really cute pattern. I have several patterns lined up that I am hoping to get started on in August. Glad it rained so you gals could break in those new rain coats. Where did you get yours from?

alisha said...

Lane is just so adorable! Love the pic of both of you also! And that purse is great!

Danielle said...

I can just picture you girls out playing in the rain in your pretty new raincoats! The purse is great, love the fabric too. How long did it take you to put it together? I'm a little bored with my handbag pattern and may be in the market for a new one.

Jennie said...

It took me about 2-3 hours, start to finish.

Melissa said...

The raincoats are adorable and I love the purse.

The Gills said...

I see how it is...you can answer Aunt Danielle's question, but not mine cause you don't want to have matching rain coats... :)

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker