Lane makes this noise with her mouth...I have been trying to capture it on camera for awhile, and finally did! I also caught her saying "Melmo" (aka. Elmo), "Two," and "I love you." Sorry it is so dark.
The mouth noises are hillarious! Maybe she is going to be like that guy from Police Academy?! The "I love you" is precious. What fun it is to discover new things everyday. Thanks for sharing.
6 comments:
The mouth noises are hillarious! Maybe she is going to be like that guy from Police Academy?! The "I love you" is precious. What fun it is to discover new things everyday. Thanks for sharing.
That is precious!
So cute~!
I think we have a little rapper on our hands...she may have to go big time :)
The mouth noise made me laugh. Sounds like you have a future rapper! It is so great to hear your child tell you 'i love you.'
ashley
I don't know about rapping, but I think she will play a brass instrument of some kind...or, maybe a Sax, right Jennie?
Post a Comment