Trick or Treat and Dress-up
We went to our friend's house, The Barkers, for dinner and trick or treating last night. Sarah made potato soup, cornbread, and pumpkin pie...yummy! Our friends, The Turners, also came over to join in the fun. The kids handed out candy, then we all went to a few houses in the neighborhood.
Yesterday, I hit the mother-load in dress-up outfits for Lane's dress-up box. I got three outfits for $20 at

8 comments:
Okay, that robe and crown is AWESOME!!!
All the kids looked so adorable! Did Lane have fun? TJ had a blast last night! He told every person Thank You, at least 10 times! Then he'd tell us, More Candy?! It was so cute! His basket started weighing him down on one side and he started stumbling a bit, but refused to let me carry it for him! It was very cute!
I agree with Alisha the robe and crown is great! Lane's expression in the pic of the robe and crown looks like her Aunt Megan to me.
I'm so glad yall could come! I love the doctor outfit! The scrub hat is awesome.
looks like ya'll had a blast! you did hit the motherload, didn't you? i hit an awesome yard sale in one the "really nice" neighborhoods and i got some disney princess costumes that still had price tags on2 them. i got 4 or 5 outfits for $2 each. it was the best garage sale find to date! it's super funny when indyanna makes her little brother dress up as a princess too. (shhhh don't tell him or his daddy i told you)
Haha, I think Cassie's right. Lane's robe and crown picture does remind me of some of my pictures from when I was little. You may have a little hell-ion on your hands...hahahaha.
THE MOTHER LOAD IS RIGHT!!! See you thursday!
I love lady bugs - what a cute little lady bug Lane made. Is she getting to eat her treats? I think the doctor costume is my favorite, very professional!
you got great deals! that is awesome. she was a cute little lady bug!!!
ashley
Post a Comment