Sunday, March 21, 2010

Recent projects and FUN!
My good friend, Sarah, had her baby shower this last Friday. I made her embellished burp cloths and a cover for her car seat.


This was an ambitious project...but well worth it.


And here are some pictures from playing outside.


Look no hands...

And recently I bought a bubble machine...just because. We all love it.
As you can see it makes lots of bubbles.
And my sister, Meagan, made this tutu for Lane.
She would only model it with the doctor coat on too.

6 comments:

alisha said...

That car seat cover is AWESOME! Great job. You say ambitious, would that also mean hard, a total pain, and very time consuming? I have a friend that's pregnant and am curious if that's something I would be able to pull off! It's really gorgeous! Great job!

And Lane is just adorable! She is growing up so much.

Cassie J said...

I agree that seat cover is awesome! It looks great, your freind must have been thrilled. Love Lane's pig tails and the bubble maker too!

Sarah Lou said...

I LOVE my car seat cover, it's exactly what I wanted and I still can't believe you were able to pull it off so flawlessly! I definately reap the benefits of having creative/talented friends!! Lane's looking like she feels back to herself, you guys better be at swim class :) and if you find a time to do a makeup let me know because we need to do one too.

Melissa said...

I love the car seat cover!!! And I love Lane pig tails. Her hair is getting so long:)

Danielle said...

Great job on the car seat cover. Much more advanced that I would attempt. Lane is really cute in her tutu and doctor's coat. Nothing wrong with being well rounded!

Ashley Ebrom said...

LOVE the new blog design. I should have you decorate mine!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker