Swimming and Drumming

This is Blake and Lane with their swim teacher, Miss Corey

Here are all four kids sitting on the steps singing songs with Miss Corey

Mommy and Lane

Lane's mug shot, waiting for swim class to start

Lane eating breakfast on Sunday...just thought this was a cute picture.
This is Lane drumming...she likes to count to three then drum...like she sees the drummer do on "The Fresh Beat Band."
5 comments:
Those pics are too cute. I have to say my favorite is the drumming video. Will have to share that with Zack. As a fellow drummer he will probably think that is fantastic to start so young! Way to go Lane.
I like the one of the two of you together. Cute swim suit! Can't wait to see you guys in person.
Ashley
I love the bangs! Lane you are such an awesome drummer already. You and Hudson will have your own drum line soon. What does it mean when the grandkids all LOVE the drums?? Sounds like we need a Grandkid playroom...love you baby -Memaw
I love our Tuesday swim class/go out to eat together time! I look forward to it every week!
Will you post or send me a picture of our girls from when we visited? :) Please and Thanks!
Post a Comment