So I was supposed to be taking it easy this weekend. BUT it is so hard not to use free time to get projects finished or started. I found this wooden kitchen at a yard sale for $11.00. Meagan and I spent the afternoon refurbishing it to make it more appealing.
And we painted the whole unit a robin egg blue, stenciled new black burners on top and put it all back together. I also put some cute polk-a-dot contact paper on the shelves. We put a piece of plexi-glass on the opening in the door (it was free b/c it was a scrap piece...score!)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh that is cute! Great work. And YES, you are suppose to be resting silly. Glad you have energy to get projects done.
Love the Kitchen, you really gave it new life! It makes me anxious to get my "playroom" finished. Lane looks very comfortable in the kitchen!
good job jennie! impressive :o)
You did a great job!!!
SOOO cute! I love it! Nice work!!
SO cute! I bet Lane loves it! Thank you so much for dinner last night it was soo good! Sorry I was asleep when you got here :(
Post a Comment