A real Snow Day!
We have been couped up in the house for the last three days due to ice. But this morning we woke up to several inches of snow. Lane and I ventured out for a while and played little. What a difference a year makes. Last year she cried in the snow. This year...she was all about playing.
2 comments:
She is so cute! TJ started crying when his oldest sister had a dumb moment and decided to throw a snowball directly at his eyes while standing maybe 1 foot away from him. That sent him into a spiral of crying about being cold and everything else. So we took him inside and I told him if he was going to keep crying he would stay in the house and not play in the snow anymore. He promptly sucked it up, said I'm done, and ran back out the door! :)
Looks like she's got the hang of it and having fun!
Post a Comment