Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Birds are Chirping, so I Must Be Nesting...


Boy, have I been busy! My mom and I made curtains for the baby's room (picture to follow) two weeks ago. This past Saturday Brandon and I painted the baby's room (cream color). And my sister came into town and helped me tackle a large home improvement project. We added shelving to the office closet, so I could put all of my craft stuff in there. It was in the baby's room, which use to be called the craft room [thanks baby :-) ]. Anyway it is all organized now and I even have a table set up in the closet so all I have to do is open the doors and get to crafting. Now all we need to get is the baby's furniture and the hundreds of other baby necessities. But we are well on our way and I am pretty proud of the curtains, if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are doing great! You will be ready for this baby way before they little guy or girl gets here! He or she will have a beautiful room & feel very loved.

Cassie said...

They do look great! What colors are you using in the room?

That's amazing that you've already tackled so much of the not so fun stuff...you inspire me...because our baby room is the craft room too...and there's a lot to be done:)

Melissa said...

You are well on your way to having the room ready for your little one. I can't wait to see the final look of the room.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker