Brandon and I just returned from a four day vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We had a lot of fun sitting on the beach and swimming in the pool. And Brandon and the friends we went with enjoyed the "all inclusive" alcohol. Brandon and our friend Jeff did the outdoor adventure. They rode a mule, hiked, zip lined, and ropelled, while Emily and I went to the spa. It was my first time in Mexico and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Below are some pictures.

Our resort

Jeff and Emily, the friend that we went with
Beach photo
Brandon riding the boogie board, that's Jeff and Emily to his left
Me parasalling...just kidding, I just took this b/c I thought it was cool, they were taking off from the beach and landing on the beach in front of us.

3 comments:
Yea! I have been wanting you to blog. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I do not see a baby bump yet. I love Brandon's expression in the boogie board picture. We need to get together.
It looks like you had fun! I am glad to see that you got a little time to sit back and relax.
Great post... I haven't done one yet. We had so much fun vacationing with you guys! See you tomorrow!
E
Post a Comment