Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Welcome to the Jungle!





























Look! The baby's room sprouted a tree...with a monkey. Brandon and I finished our jungle creation tonight. The baby's bedding that we registered for (target.com & babysrus.com) is a jungle theme, so I thought it would be cute to have a tree in the room. It is made from a variety of materials, and I think it turned out okay. AND a big THANKS to Brandon's parents for their help brainstorming how to make the tree and helping to get it started this last weekend when they were in town. My in-laws are great! They sweated in the garage, spray painting, gluing, cutting wood, etc. Anyway, I just had to share the latest addition to the room. And just FYI... Brandon and I go for the second and anatomy revealing sonogram in two days. We are still undecided about whether or not we are going to find out the sex of the baby. One day we are and the next we aren't. So stay tuned...you never know...we probably will change our minds a few hundred times before Thursday at 1:30pm.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I LOVE the jungle theme! And the tree looks amazing!

Of course, selfishly, I would love to know what you're having...but I also know the surprise at birth is so special. I can't wait to hear what you decide...and of course, more importantly, to hear that the little one is healthy and strong!

Unknown said...

The tree looks great! You are going to be very ready for baby Fincher to arrive.

I support you in whatever decision you make about finding out or not. It's just what works best for yall.

Melissa said...

The tree looks great! I am gald you are working on those things now so you will be ready for the baby. I am excited about you and Brandon seeing the baby again.
I would love to know what your baby is but I can wait until he or she is born if that's what you decide. Love ya!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker