"Dance your cares away, work is for another day, let the music play, down at..."
Here is a picture of Lane sleeping in her crib for the first full night...I know, I know, I am sure some of you are gasping in horror that at almost 6 months she is sleeping in her own room for the first time. She has been sleeping in her pack-n-play in our bedroom since she was born. She was such a good sleeper from the beginning that we never got to the point of putting her in her own room for us to get some sleep. Anyway, I know that it is time for this transition but it was a difficult one.
And here she is in her Polo dress that she is too tall for now...so sad. She is growing too fast!
7 comments:
Putting Avery in her crib was hard for me too! Adam thought it was silly for her to be in our room when she wasn't waking up to eat anymore...but I had the hardest time moving her!
I LOVE what you did with the "Lane" poem from MawMaw over the changing table! I might just copy that idea!!
I love that little polo dress. It's always so sad when they outgrow the favorite outfits!
I agree...moving Caleb to his own room was NOT easy for me...I still like having him in the room with me when we travel. I love any chance to sneak a peak (and maybe some kisses):)
And did Ashley buy Fraggle Rock on DVD? I loved that show growing up!
Yes, her boyfriends mother gave it to her for a b-day present a few years ago. She has the first season on DVD. How fun is that?!
Cute pictures. You could put leggins under the dress and that would be cute. Theyve had some at Target in the past.
It is hard. I cried when both my girls went to their own rooms. Now I enjoy it. It is fun and challenging to watch them grow. I do enjoy hearing them breath.
I love her little dress it is so cute. And what a big girl sleeping in her bed. You will find her in some odd postitions as she gets older. Hunter would always roll and move until her was in teh corner of the bumnper and then his little bottom would be straight up in the air
You know I think that Lane is the cutest little girl ever!! and I love seeing the pictures and videos. Even your little 'captions' are cute. Fraggle Rock brings back great memories for me when I still had a little one at home. You better bring her with you next week! (please) Donna
wow she is growing so fast! so beautiful too! i don't think moving lane to a her room at 6 months old is that 'late'. especially since mine moved out of our room at 2 YEARS old. to each his own, hu? ;-) oh, and i agree about the tights! a
Post a Comment