Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well the new swingset claimed its first victim...Lane's front tooth...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! She looks happy. Is she okay? Are you okay? Just remember that it is a baby tooth. i hope it doesn't bother her. ashley

emily anna said...

Poor Lane... I hope it wasn't to traumatic for you or her!

Sarah Lou said...

oh no!!!! poor lane! was it in the bucket swing?

alisha said...

Poor baby! I hope everyone handled it well! I remember when my Lexi first broke a piece of her SAME front tooth! She decided to jump off her little table Easter morning right as we were getting ready to head out to Aunt Jawana's! She went on to fall and and break that tooth 2 more times before she was 4!!

Glad she looks happy already!

Melissa said...

Poor baby!!! Abd you too!!! I still have this other swing if you would like it.

Josh said...

so I guess Brandon didnt catch her?

I've been wondering about that...

Cortni said...

Poor Lane!! Braden has matching front teeth. He chipped his on the kitchen floor when it reached up and tripped him. Glad she is still smiling!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker