Friday, January 08, 2010

Updated Post...scroll down.


I think Lane likes her big girl bed...she has done great this week, staying in her bed all night long. And two mornings in a row,she had a teenager moment and did not want to get out of bed. GO LANE! I am still working on accessories. I made an owl this week...but I don't like. So I may just break down and buy the one I saw on Pottery Barn Kids. I also made a new pillow case for her rocking chair pillow...but I don't like that either. It doesn't match as well I would like it to, even though the owl fabric is really cute. Maybe I am just being too picky...or OCD...or both
Here are pictures of the owl and pillow case.

5 comments:

alisha said...

Too cute! Will you post the pillow case and owl so we can all vote for you?! :)

Decah Lipscomb said...

Lane looks so big in her big girl bed. Glad to hear she has adjusted well and likes her bed.

Danielle said...

Lane looks right at home in her new bed! If she is already sleeping in now what chance do you have when she is a teenager? I think your owl fabric is cute.

Cassie J said...

What a cutie, Lane & the owl. Lane looks so cuddly in her new big girl bed. I like your owl is cute! (You might by be being a little to critical of your work.) From the pictures the colors in the pillow case look like they blend with the comforter. I say it's a success.

AshleyEbrom said...

All I can say is, "WHERE IS THE MONKEY???"

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker