Lane saw the doctor today for her two month check up and immunizations. And the tallies are in...she weighs 12 lbs. 8 oz. and is 25.5 inches long. Her head circumference is 19 and 1/4 inches...I told her that she has a big head to accommodate her large brain...b/c she is the smartest baby ever! :-) I know I haven't posted pictures in a while...I will try to post some new stuff this weekend.
And a huge shout out to my favorite mother-in-law who turned 50 yesterday. She doesn't look 50 that's for sure. And while I am on the subject of Sherry (my mil), she really is a terrific mother and memaw. She knows the right things to say when you need to hear them. She has one of the most generous, caring personalities of anyone I know. I do truly feel blessed to have her in my life and now for Lane to have her in hers too.
Happy Leap Year everyone!
1 comment:
Where is she according to percentages? She is growing so fast. I am glad she is so healthy. You do have a great mother-in-law. What a blessing.
Post a Comment