Sunday, February 03, 2008

Photo Mania
So for those of you who have asked, "When are you going to post new pictures?" HERE YOU GO...
I made this bear for Lane. I had to take it apart three times before it looked like a normal bear. We are keeping it FOREVER! It was one of the most frustrating projects...but I guess it was worth it for Lane.

Brandon's parents (Me Maw and Ge Paw) came to visit this past weekend. (Above) Lane and Me Maw playing on the floor mat.


Ge Paw feeding Lane.

We ventured out to church for the first time this Sunday. Our pediatrician suggested we not take Lane to church until she was 8 weeks old b/c of the cold and flu season. We were rebels and took her when she was 7 weeks old.
Here she is set to go praise Jesus for the first time...although most of her "praising" was in her sleep.

So here is a close up of the bow and dress that she wore to church...I know it is not pink but this is as girly as I can get with dressing her.

And here she is after a morning of church and playing with GePaw and MeMaw...what a sweet face. There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby. Well that is all I have for now. Hope that satisfies your wish for more pictures.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

She had changed so much and yet she is still just adorable. I need to come visit again:)

Danielle said...

Thanks for the great pictures. Lane is very photogenic and you guys look like a really happy family. Looking forward to finally being able to hold her and visit with you.

Unknown said...

Yes, it did satisfy the need for more pictures. Wow, they are great. That made my day! The bear is perfect. Your work is so great.

Sarah Lou said...

I'm glad you guys got to go to church! Did she do okay with the loud music?? the pictures are adorable, i love seeing her smiling!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker