Who does she look like?
So I have been wanting to do this for awhile but it took some time to find these pictures. Here are a few picture of Brandon and me when we were babies. Who do you think Lane looks like?
This one and the next one are of me.
And of course here is little Lane.


6 comments:
Good grief!!! I can't pick!!! For a while I thought Brandon's eyes, but I don't know!!! Y'all are ALL adorable! :)
Gepaw and I have been so impressed by how much she is a "blend" of both of you. I'm leaning more toward Jennie on the eyes, Brandon's chin! I want more video's of her talking!
i think jennie's eyes...i don't see much else i think looks alike in the baby photos, but she is gorgeous :)
I think she is a perfect blend of both of you:)
I just can't tell who she looks more like. Maybe as she gets older, I will be able to decide. My first thought is Brandon though.
Post a Comment