Sunday, February 03, 2008

Photo Shoot
My cousin who does photography as a side business came and took photos of us and Lane about three weeks ago. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. If you like what you see check out her website at www.kingsandangels.com





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great. I tried to look at the link to see more pictures but I did not see more. She is a good photographer.

Jennie said...

I should clarify...there are not more pics of us on the link. I just thought I would give my cousin free advertising since she did such a good job of taking our picture. The link is there if you would like to hire her for photos.

Unknown said...

She does have great work. I looked through all of the photos on the website just because they were so good.

emily anna said...

I love the one of all three of you! Lane is very photogenic! I left you a message tonight... call me when you get a chance!

emily anna said...

Oh, I meant to add this too... if you don't have a tracker on your blog, I can help you put one on. That way you can see who is leaving anonymous comments!

David, Ashley & girls said...

I just delete the comments I don't like but I would like to more about the tracker too, Emily.

JulieC said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! How great to have a cousin who does that! :)

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker